- Grade: Drill intercepts average 5 - 7 g/t Au over 6 m, high grades up to 56 g/t Au
- Potential: Wai-iti open along strike 600 m & down dip, 3 adjacent anomalies
- Type: Mesothermal shear hosted gold; multiple veins and shear breccia localized by greenschist
- Length: 6 km greenschist, defined from mapping and ultra detailed magnetics, several individual 500 m targets
- Width: 6 - 8 m gold bearing quartz veins
- Depth: 0 - 75m drill confirmed
Mr Simon Henderson, MSc Geology (CODES), an AusIMM Chartered Professional under the Discipline of Geology; is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and an employee of the Company, has reviewed and approved the technical information given above.